Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Now taking orders for new book

     We are now taking orders for my new book, "I'd Rather Get Blisters," at http://www.briarhillbooks.com/.  This is another collection of my hopefully humorous magazine columns that appeared over the years in Game & Fish Publications, such as New York Game & Fish, Pennsylvania Game & Fish, etc.  The book is scheduled to be shipped in early November, in time for holiday gift giving.  It includes 54 stories about trying to juggle my passion for hunting and fishing with family life.  Again I was able to coax artistic phenom Dave Harshberger to illustrate the book.  Unlike my first book, this one is initially offered in a more economical soft-cover edition.  Click on the link above to learn how you can save money on it by ordering it pre-production.  Order both of my books together and you'll save even more.

No comments: